MarriageMate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

consumating our marriage

Go down

consumating our marriage Empty consumating our marriage

Post  Lance Sat May 30, 2009 5:35 pm

My new wife and I decided we would wait until our honeymoon before having sex, but on our wedding night she told me no. I thought it was first time jitters, but on the second day she said no again. She told me she had to get used to the idea of being naked in front of a man. We've been married 4 months and have had sexual relations one time. She says she wants to make this part of our marriage, but I'm beginning to wonder. I'm really trying to be patient but I think something is wrong. I need to know if I should keep pushing the issue or just be quiet and let her do it in her own timing.

Lance

Back to top Go down

consumating our marriage Empty something's wrong

Post  lcd Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 am

You've heard the idea that actions speak louder than words. Your wife says she wants to be sexually involved but her actions say she is in the grip of fear. I'd say that counseling is definitely in order. You can't let this stay the way it is without getting some help. If she won't go, then you could probably benefit by getting some professional input.

lcd

Back to top Go down