MarriageMate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My husband is never pleased

Go down

My husband is never pleased Empty My husband is never pleased

Post  Jane Doe Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:01 pm

I'm constantly trying to figure out what to say so my husband won't get mad. One mistake from me and he'll be in a bad mood all day. If I go out with a friend he doesn't like, he'll rage, so I just don't tell him what I'm doing. If I spend money on something he doesn't approve of, same thing. People tell me to just be honest, but the price is so high I'd rather just say what he wants to hear.

Jane Doe

Back to top Go down

My husband is never pleased Empty husband blues big time

Post  larry Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:56 pm

i could not stay in a relationship like that. i think i think too highly of myself for that attitude..

larry

Back to top Go down

My husband is never pleased Empty Mad Husband

Post  anniewoo Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Usually, when my husband and I get upset or angry over a trivial matter, there is a larger issue brewing! Obviously, when we simmer and stew over something, the least little thing may cause us to explode. The greatest time to bond is when we are working together through problems in our relationship. We get past the facade of the argument and get to the nitty gritty of the problem. Do we disagree? Yes. Do we argue? Yes. Do we cry? Yes. Do we say we are sorry? Yes. We spend quality time working through the jungle of words and feelings until we have a mutual agreement.

anniewoo

Back to top Go down

My husband is never pleased Empty Re: My husband is never pleased

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down