MarriageMate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mixed race marriage

Go down

mixed race marriage Empty mixed race marriage

Post  Adrianne Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:18 pm

You'd think that in today's world a white wife and black husband would not be news. I am from New York and my husband is from Liberia. We met in college and have had 22 wonderful years of marriage that have given us three beautiful children. I'm not sure which side of the fence is more predjudicial, the white or black crowd. Each in their own way can have issues.
Of course not all have problems, and that is a blessing. I hear of people talking about some friends being two faced, but for the most part we don't have to worry about that because by the time we befriend a couple, they've already crossed the barrier of hypocracy. We are blessed.

Adrianne

Back to top Go down

mixed race marriage Empty one criterea

Post  Ben Fri May 01, 2009 6:46 pm

I have one criterea that determines if I am friends with a couple....are they nice people? How hard is that?

Ben

Back to top Go down

mixed race marriage Empty not the same issue

Post  cat Thu May 21, 2009 1:43 pm

My husband's family is of Chinese descent and it's funny that we hardly ever encounter questions about our mixed races. We consider our different cultural roots as one of the best parts of our marriage.

cat

Back to top Go down

mixed race marriage Empty Re: mixed race marriage

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down