MarriageMate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strip clubs?

Go down

strip clubs? Empty strip clubs?

Post  Brenda Fri May 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Sometimes my husband has to entertain clients and they go to nice restaurants, which I don't mind. But fairly often they go to strip clubs and I am totally against it. My husband says he wouldn't go if it weren't part of his business, but I think that is a weak excuse. I just can't imagine that he MUST do this to keep business. He has said he'd try to excuse himself the next time the issue comes up, but I want him to cease, period. He thinks I am over blowing the issue, but I won't back down.
I'm not a prude, I just think those places is all about people expoiting people. Plus, it encourages lowered moral standards.

Brenda

Back to top Go down

strip clubs? Empty strip clubs

Post  pat Sun May 03, 2009 3:54 pm

take it from a guy, there is no business ever conducted at strip clubs and if that's what it takes to get the sale, you've gotta be a pretty lousy salesperson. your husband is not being honest with you and probably not with himself if he needs to go to strip clubs to get his jollies....

pat

Back to top Go down

strip clubs? Empty keep it up

Post  Karen Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Your husband needs the perspective that you are giving. Don't back down. There is something strange about men who are willing to exploit women who are weak enough to think that a good way to make a living is to exploit their sexual cravings.

Karen

Back to top Go down

strip clubs? Empty Re: strip clubs?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum