MarriageMate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my husband lies

Go down

my husband lies Empty my husband lies

Post  maria Wed May 20, 2009 3:08 pm

I am going through a divorce and my ex is trying to make me sound like a psycho. Several months ago he was in my face screaming and spewing on me. I pushed him away and he called 911 and told them I was abusing him. I admitted that I pushed him so they arrested me, even though he was the one being abusive. Now he is telling the divorce judge that I am a physicaly violent person so he can get full custody of our daughter. I can't stand how it is making me feel so crazy.

maria

Back to top Go down

my husband lies Empty never been divorced,but

Post  gem Tue May 26, 2009 8:56 am

Coming at you with this domestic violence stuff is really hitting way below the belt. When someone's mind gets this twisted out of joint, a good lawyer for both parties is this only option. I personally hope that your daughter doesn't suffer too horribly from this. This is the kind of thing that can and probably will have a long lasting effect on her. Another option of course is counseling for him, you and/or your daughter as you go thru this. I hope things work out for you. I really do!

gem

Back to top Go down