MarriageMate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't men mean it?

Go down

Why can't men mean it? Empty Why can't men mean it?

Post  Pam Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 am

Okay- so it's one thing for men to say they are sorry but it is another thing to me it and actually feel remorse and try not to repeat it again.

Why do men say they are sorry with no feeling in their eyes or voice? Do they expect us to take them seriously? I'm sorry but my man is and will stay in the dog house until I feel like he actually understands what "I'm sorry" entails!

Pam

Back to top Go down

Why can't men mean it? Empty imagine that

Post  Kayla Tue May 05, 2009 5:00 pm

You are suggesting that "I'm sorry" is more than just words but a state of mind that translates into real action.
Imagine that!!!

Kayla

Back to top Go down

Why can't men mean it? Empty it is what it is

Post  lynn Mon May 18, 2009 9:23 pm

When a man says he is sorry but has a flat monotone and does little to follow through, it is what it is....empty words meant to temporarily appease.

lynn

Back to top Go down

Why can't men mean it? Empty Communicate!

Post  anniewoo Mon May 18, 2009 10:31 pm

As with ALL women, I don't think you can group ALL men together in anything. Each individual person is different!! Perhaps you have had bad experiences with men and have found few who are truthful, but there are men who mean what they say when they say, "I'm sorry."

Without knowing the details, a flat, monotone "I'm sorry" could mean several different things. Maybe you two were bickering back and forth and he was tired of it. Or maybe, he is used to not winning a disagreement with you because you have to always be the last one to put her "two cents in." On the other hand, maybe he is not emotionally into the relationship. Also, some men and women are slow learners and do not appreciate their mate enough to show the needed emotion and fail to leave a trail of repentance.

Again, as in many cases, I think there is a lack of communication between you and husband. Reasonably, you two should agree to discuss what you both yearn for in your relationship. You may be surprised what each other is desiring emotionally, spiritually, and physcially.

anniewoo

Back to top Go down

Why can't men mean it? Empty Re: Why can't men mean it?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum