physical abuse

Go down

physical abuse Empty physical abuse

Post  Admin on Sun May 03, 2009 6:45 pm

if you physically abuse your mate or are being physically abused by your mate, please get professional help.

If you are a woman suffering from physical abuse, please go to a Women's Shelter for protection and support before it's too late. Have your kids stay with relatives or call child protective services in your local area.

Go to the MarriageMate Member Resources web page at for a listing of support organizations that are available.

The MarriageMate Forum Administrator


Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

physical abuse Empty physical abuse

Post  joan on Fri May 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Is slapping your mate because they said or did something that really upset you considered physical abuse?

If a parent smokes pot in front of their pre-teen children is that child abuse?

Just wondering?


Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum