false charges

Go down

false charges

Post  AD on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm

My wife and I are separated and I have learned that my wife hasn't exactly accused me outright that I sexually abused our 4 year old daughter but she let some people assume that and she is not defending me. I am outraged. Most people who know me know better, but as this gets out people are going to have questions and my denials are going to look weak. Word is already spreading. I can't stand it and it makes me hate my wife for doing this to me. She is willing to stop at nothing to get full custody even if it means lying. In the meantime I'm also worried about what she will eventually do to destroy my relationship with our daughter.

AD

Back to top Go down

Sad commentary of a mother's "love"...

Post  anniewoo on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:42 am

I'm sorry for your pain! It is difficult for me to fathom a mother who is wiling to insinuate a horrible act such as sexual abuse of a child and ruin the reputation of the father of her child, if it is not true. The child is the apparent victim in this situation, however, your life can be turned upside down by this vengeful attitude. Attacking her by spreading information (whether it be true or false) is not the right approach...rise above that type of strategy. After much prayer, I would suggest that you both have a "civil" conversation about this issue and include a mediator of whom you both approve. She will wind up wrecking your life, your child's life, and her life if this type of behavior escalates.

anniewoo

Back to top Go down

integrity

Post  Ken on Fri May 01, 2009 5:32 pm

I agree that you should at least attempt to find a solution with your wife. But the primary thing to remember is that even if she attempts to destroy your reputation, you will know if you have good character. Hold strong and don't let her twist you into a bitter man. Maintain your integrity.
May you find peace.

Ken

Back to top Go down

Re: false charges

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down