MarriageMate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My wife doesn't get it

Go down

My wife doesn't get it Empty My wife doesn't get it

Post  Brian Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:12 pm

My wife complains constantly that she has no friends and she blames it on female moodiness. What she doesn't understand is that she is so consistently argumentative and confrontational that no one likes being around her. She's just plain mean. I gave up years ago trying to reason with her because it's like trying to reason with a child who is determined to have a tantrum. I'm just hanging onto the marriage until the kids leave home, and I'll be out of here so fast she won't know which way is up. She's an embarassment to me and I can't stand being anywhere with her in public. I'm just trying to figure out how to survive for about 4-5 more years so I won't lose it with her.

Brian

Back to top Go down

My wife doesn't get it Empty turn down your hearing aid

Post  Roger Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:01 am

My Grandpa used to have a hearing aid and when people started in on stuff he didn't care about, he'd turn the hearing aid off. The moral to the story is that if she doesn't get it and she can only yammer on and on, turn your hearing aid off.

Roger

Back to top Go down

My wife doesn't get it Empty reverse

Post  Susan Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Does she say similar things about you? I'm not saying you are as bad to her as you say she is to you, but just wondering. You sound like bitterness has taken root.

Susan

Back to top Go down

My wife doesn't get it Empty what about her insecurity

Post  sarah Fri May 01, 2009 9:59 pm

People who are angry are insecure. I'm not saying it is your job to make her feel secure, but any words and deeds that might address that problem might pacify her some.
That said, I wouldn't want to trade places with you.

sarah

Back to top Go down

My wife doesn't get it Empty Re: My wife doesn't get it

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down